CONTOH SURAT LAMARAN KERJA BAHASA INGGRIS

CONTOH SURAT LAMARAN KERJA BAHASA INGGRIS


Jamanis, 21 April 2014
Dear:
HRD PT. Computer admin
Jl. Gunung Jati No. 10 City of Tasikmalaya




With regard,
I, the undersigned below:
Name: Ridwan Velasquez, Place / Date of Birth: Jamanis, October 3, 1986
Male gender
Education: MA Cempakawarna 07
Address: Jl. Taman Sari No. 8 RT / RW 09/006 Tasikmalaya
Phone: 085252446757
Education: S1 Management Informasitika


With this letter I would like to apply for work in the company which Mr / Mrs lead as Marketing.


I have experience working as a Marketing Manager in one of the leading company in Jakarta, and with this petition letter I am ready to give you the dedication and competence of both time and effort when needed and very large I hope to be given the opportunity to interview and other tests.


For your consideration, I enclose a letter:


1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Photocopy of diploma
3. Copy of certificate
4. Copy of ID
5. Copy of transcript
6. Photograph latest
7. Work Experience Letter


Similarly, job application letter, I ucapakan many thanks for the attention of Mr / Ms.


Best regards


Ridwan Flas, SE

Pengunjung